Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Downtown LA- Trial visit ;-)

Hey babes, well ya know summer is coming and in keeping with my whole "girlie" trend I'm trying to keep, I wanted to get a jump on getting clothes and accessories. So me, my bff Erica and my cousin Jasmine headed downtown LA to the Fashion District to an area called the "Alley" which is pretty much a ton of whole sale vendors with clothes and other items at really low prices. There are so many booths and shops that they actually compete, like if someone has it for 15 bucks they will lower it to 10 just to get the sale. SO we went down and we weren't really in a position to go all out, we more so went to check it out so when we come back soon we know what to look for. I did find a pair of leggings, some stud earrings for a dollar and finally an NYX jumbo pencil in MILK! I cant wait to try it.

Erica and I found a shoe store with endless shelves of heels flats sandals ect, you guys know my shoe struggle, but I actually fit their size 10!!! I tried on some pairs and I am sooo going back to get them.

Overall it was a nice outing we saw so many things we want, I think this might be a good supplement for the mall, same items lower prices, more variety. Only downside is that it can become very crowded, well it was a Saturday, so maybe next time I'll go during the week. ;-)

I will be sure to snap some more pix the next time we go.











Here's Erica trying on some glasses, she was going for the nerd look lol

All these wallets check out these prices

One of the millions of walls of bags

No comments:

Post a Comment