Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Girl Strip Tease O_o

Ok so I havent got on WSHH in a while and as soon as I do WOOOOW. So this chick decided to put it all out there and all I can do is SMH.

Im all for being comfy with ur body and such but, I wouldnt even put myself out there like that if I had the body of Beyonce, and you know this girl is already a target, on both posts I saw they referenced Precious, pretty much making fun of this girl, but hey she knew what she was getting into when she was recording so hey there goes her "exposure". Looking at her in the face I think that this is the famous JBarbie20 who frequently compares herself to Nicki Minaj, picks tweet battles with other girls, and flirts with guys by posting nude pix of herself.


Is she wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment