Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sexies: Quincy Brown



Ok so pretty much you all know I dig Trey Songz as far as looks, and more recently Drake has gotten cuter to me and my all time fav Ginuwine. Well I was on twitter earlier and I finally browsed the follow suggestions and came across Diddy's step son Quincy, and boy or boy did I forget how sexiful he was lol. So I tweeted abt the suggestion and he rt me lol I was kinda embarrassed but oh well, I went to his site and *Jamaican accent* lawdamercy!!!






Now my bestie clowns on me for liking the "pretty boys" like Ginuwine and Juniior, but Quincy seems to have a pretty yet tough look to him like he can fight lol, im silly I know but yes he is added to my list. I just wanna run my fingers thru that curly hurrrr lol....wait s he legal?






His mixtape cover...look at those LIPS!! Mwa! lol


Now tell me him sitting there in that vest and those shades isn't the sexist thing

No comments:

Post a Comment