Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hey Helana...Where the HELL YOU BEEN?!

Hey Kuties!!! Theres no way for em to try and explain why Ive been away but lets just say Ive had a LOT going on in my life, as ALWAYS but hey what can ya do but try and get through it, sometimes having to neglect the thing you love the most, ie making vids.

With that being said, this is the first week of my spring semster at school so im back in the computer lab, i DIDNT get the macbook SAD FAAAAACE but its ok though, I might be receiving a laptop from someone next Wednesday FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

Whats been going on with me???? Too much to write, but the high points are, im still in school, still employed although idk how much longer that's gonna last. I did start neglecting my hair for a while, but I decided I cant let my circumstances ruin all og my hair work, so i recently ordered 2jars of coconut oil for a great deal on amazon *no plug intended* lol. Also I have received 2 products to review that i need to get to asap, One is a purse from an up and coming designer and another is an aryuvedic hair oil to try out.

Im thinking about posting as blog about some of the shows Ive been watching ie Bad Girls Club, RHOA, and THE GAME OMG IM SO GLAD ITS BACK!!!!

It may be a while before you see another vid from me so check back here to get the latest on ya girl.

Truthfully missing you guys
*Smooches*
Helana

No comments:

Post a Comment