Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Blue Martian Mixtape

Yall know Weezy is in jail, this mixtape was released a couple weeks ago, and I really like it. I think that most artists who have mixtapes music is way better than their actual studio released alubums, the best example is Trey Songz. Anyway this mixtape features most of Young Money as well as others. Some classic Weezy nastiness hehehe, as well as some hot lines. I love Shanell's voice, she can blow, I hope she has an album when Wayne gets out. I downloaded this from datpiff.com they have free mixtapes, thats where I get all my underground Trey from.

This was the only video i could find of a song from the mixtape, this is Drake's Find Your Love, Im so diggin this song and the video is hot, the girl featured is Maliah his alleged gf, and female that has all the Drake heads mad. Lol stop hating on that girl she got her man, shes prettyful.




No comments:

Post a Comment