Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Year On Youtube

Ok I had to go BIG with the vid for this post, but yea its official, I have been making youtube vids for a whole year. Ive come a long way from my nervous attempt at doing a make up review, and making a video about the now infamous gro aut oil. I will say for the most part I have enjoyed it, being able to express myself and give my opinion on things and actually have an audience who agrees and uses what I say in their lives. Although there had been some mess here and there, I would say its worth it because I have met some of the sweetest people ever, and been able to talk to other video makers. So here's to a year, hopefully I'll keep making them as long as youtube is up lol.




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment