Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Model Spotlight: Jasmine Sanders


Hey boos, k you know I SORTA had an interest in modeling, still debating if this is the summer I decide to jump head first into taking it seriously...but hey thats another blog post lol. Anyway, there are a number of certain models that I really like, this model I have seen but I just could never find out her name, turns out she is Jasmine Sanders, who recently gained more public notice for dating Chris Brown. When I saw her I was like hey thats her lol, but any way, Im gonna start showing some of the models I most admire the work of, I'll start with her. I really like the photos she takes, she has a classic beauty look which is hard to find these days with all the vixens and booty girls lol, I LOVE her hair, it makes me wanna go back blond, only for a moment though. She's 19 currently signed to Boss Models in New York, I wish her much more continued success, go girl!!

Heres a music video actually called Dear Jasmine that she starred in, werk girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment