Email Me

KatwalkKutie@yahoo.com

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trey Gets Freaky...oh my

Ok first off, IM MAD I WASNT HERE TO SEE THIS!!!! Omg!!! When i watched this my jaw was dropped like damnnnnnnn lol. Im only wishing they hadn't done that crowd shot I wanted to see his whole demonstration hehehehe #dontjudgeme. Im sorry but all they nay sayers MUST admit, Trey is coming into his own, Ive been down since I Gotta Make It, but alot of the bandwagon jumpers aren't giving him his props. People like to criticize that Trey just sytands there and sings and doesn't dance or anything, he may not have been dancing but damn it I'd pay to see him get down like that!! He's coming to LA Sepetember 11th and I will do everything in my freakin power to see that shit!!! OMG TREY



No comments:

Post a Comment